Television - House

I love the television show, House. I can't quite get enough of it. I look forward to the next episode, counting the days almost to the next show. I've seen every episode so far, and I'm impatiently awaiting the next one (I think the next episode will be released next year).

I can only vaguely recall first seeing the show. I don't think I was even at home then. I think I was at a friend's place. I wasn't even remotely looking for or looking forward to the show. I didn't know it would be on. I think that I just basically had the remote control in hand, and I was surfing channels, when I happened to stumble upon the show.

Which is not to say that if I hadn't seen the show then, then I wouldn't have seen it at all, of course. But I'm glad I did catch it relatively early.

I don't think I even caught the start of the show. I was thankful though that that particular channel had replays.

No comments:

Post a Comment